SAICOS Worktop Oil
For natural and beautiful worktops with high durability
All kinds of wooden surfaces such as worktops, tabletops, furniture etc.
- Quick drying (4-5 h) – 2 coats in one day
- High coverage – 1 litre = 14 m² (3 coats)
- Environmentally friendly
- Water- and dirt repellent
- Easy clean & care
- Easy renovation without sanding
The ideal protection for hard-wearing wooden surfaces
Worktops need to withstand lots of impacts all day. Heat, Coldness, food scraps, different liquids and even sharp knives. To resist all these strains your worktop needs an ideal protection: SAICOS Worktop Oil. As it is based on natural ingredients it creates a highly durable and natural wooden surface. The wood is being protected and maintained at the same time. SAICOS Worktop Oil dries within a few hours. It is the ideal product for durable protection due to its water- and dirt repellent properties. In case of renovation sanding is not needed. Simply clean the surface and re-apply SAICOS Worktop Oil.
SAICOS Worktop is ready-to-use. Shake and stir will – do not thin
1. Apply first coat even and thin with the SAICOS flat brush, SAICOS oil/wax-roller or a lint-free cloth. Hint: do not pour SAICOS Worktop Oil onto the surface but use a paint tray.
2. Drying time: 4-5 hours depending on humidity and temperature. Best working temperature is between 8 °C and 35 °C. Oxidative drying – take care of good ventilation (open windows) during and after application
3. Intermediate sanding with Scotchpad P280
4. Second coat – see #1
5. After 5 minutes remove excess with a clean, lint-free cloth.
6. Drying time: approx. 4-5 hours, see #2
7. Apply 3rd coat alike 2nd
Ecoline Wash Care Concentrate: for periodic cleaning
Ecoline Wax Care: for refreshing care if necessary
A thin coat of SAICOS Worktop Oil should be applied once a year or when necessary to ensure an ideal durability.