SAICOS oxi-oil system
Some producers want the "old school" manufacturing processes. We have developed the oxi-oil system especially for them. The boards pass through the production line and are then dried in a classic trolley. Low-solvent coatings are used, which produce a gloss level from ultra-matt to glossy and, above all, scratch-resistant surfaces.
- 1 or 2 applications (pre-oiled or finished oiling)
- Primers can be stacked or packed immediately after the first application
- For a finished, oiled surface, the second application can take place after approx. 6-7 hours (please note the conditions)
- Gloss levels: Ultra-matt to glossy
- Efficient coating system with a very economical structure
We show you the complete coating process in the production line up to the finished product.